Friday, March 16, 2007

Going to the Dogs

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been busy riding, and getting stuff ready for the Team 14 off-road training camp in Corydon this weekend.

I did another 2 hour gravel ride on 170th street on Thursday. I dealt with several dogs along the way. Why is it that if you live in the country, you think that you can let your rabid dogs run free? I've taken on some pretty risky behavior in my life. I raced motocross and I've raced mountain bikes, but I've never been quite as scared with those two activities as I was on my gravel road ride yesterday. Apparently the dog bite has taken something out of me. I need to get past that.

The Team 14 off-road training camp is this weekend. I hope for a hard workout on both days, I hope I live through it, and I hope I can out-sprint the dogs.

No comments: