Sunday, March 11, 2007

Team 14 Road Training Camp

I went on the Team 14 road training camp today. It was a kick in the ass!

I was able to handle the flats OK, but the hills still give me trouble. I’m getting better, but I’m still slower than most when it comes to climbing. I wasn’t the last man up on the hills, and I even passed a few guys while climbing, so I’ll call that an improvement. But I think I will confine my road racing to the flat courses.

It was a great workout for me, and a great end to a rest week. I wrote a piece for the Team 14 blog here. Between this and the fixie ride on Saturday, it was a great weekend.

P.S. Cory ‘fessed up on the gory details of our Saturday fixie ride here. Read all about it. " . . .wielding 4000 pounds of penile inequity". Funny stuff.

No comments: