Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy Haircut

Happy Haircut/Happy New Year!

For the New Year I gave myself a new haircut. Christy says it looks like a prison haircut.

Imagine Bruce Willis in "Twelve Monkeys":


I'm tryng to dedicate myself to the sport. The legs are next. Christy is a little freaked out .

I've reached the end of a base period. and am going to use it to rest. I'm also going to use it to build up my core strength (which is lacking). Christy has several tools (a Bosu and few resist-a-balls) that I can use to help. They also help with balance. I would really like to improve my core strength this season.

I'll bet the haircut will help. I'm feeling faster already.

4 comments:

B I D W E L L said...

Welcome to the buzz- club- for some of us it's either that or a comb-over.;)

Paul Varnum said...

I told the guys at work that it was the only way I could think of (short of a dye job) to get rid of gray hair.

When I stepped outside this morning, I definitely felt the lack of an insulating layer of hair. It will be cooler in the summer.

Julie said...

Tell Cristy that I was a little freaked out too, but now find it kind of sexy, she'll get used to it! It looks weird now when Kyle lets it grow for a couple of weeks!!

Paul Varnum said...

Thanks Julie. I'll pass that along to Christy.

Tell Kyle I said hi!