Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Adding Some Structure

Not much new to report today. I was going to do a 20 minute spin on the rollers before hitting the weights. 55 minutes later, I'm thinking this is kinda fun, in a evil way. Nothing too intense, just a couple of spin-ups. But, I've got a plan, and I 've got to stick to it. So, I got off the rollers and hit the weights for another hour. It's all good.

After this weekend's abuse, the legs felt surprisingly peppy. I was expecting a case of DLS (Dead Leg Syndrome). I took yesterday off, and I felt pretty good today.

In other news, I got my copy of Friel's book back from Cory. It's time to add some structure to my training, and Friel is the guy to do it. Besides, Cory has his own copy now.

If Cory adds some structure to his training, look out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll second that last line:)

Peace