Sunday, October 28, 2007

State 'cross Race Report

I'll keep this short because I'm short on ambition. I did the cross race in Newton this weekend. Cool race, cool course, and cool peeps. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. It was a great race on which to end my season!

The course was PERFECT. Just enough slime to make it challenging, but not so much as to make it life theatening.

Oh, yeah. I won some Oakley stuff. Marco was on strict orders to not pull my name for a bike, and that worked out. But I did win some cool new Oakley shades, a back pack, and a t-shirt.

Oh, yeah. Bryan Moritz rode over with us, and he got 2nd in cat three, so the truck was heavy with hardware on the way home. I'll take my small victories however I can get them.

Maybe I'll post some pictures later. Maybe not. We'll see if they turned out. I took some sweet pics of Bryan, Christy, and Charlie on the way home.

No comments: