Sunday, October 07, 2007

Nice Fall Ride

I went for a fun ride in the local dirt on Saturday. It had a littel bit of everything

Some tall grass prairie:


Some singletrack (natch):


Some gravel:


A little woodland prairie:


Some two track:


There were several nice views of the river:


I wore my new Oakley Radars with G30 lenses. These things rock.

Their field of vision is huge, and you can wear the G30s in everything from full sun to dark shade. If I could only have one set of sunglasses (the horror!) these would be it.

Good this I saw this before it saw me. I wouldn't want to run into it.


Apparently Fat Tire has hit the mainstream. It is now consumed by guys with pickups and gun racks that chuck empties out on the side of the gravel road.


Go ride your bike. These nice days won't last forever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wed ride? its sposed to not even hit 60 but im game if you wanna head out to that park and set up barriers again...or gravel ride too...im good for whatever

Paul Varnum said...

That sounds like 'cross weather to me! Lets do some more barrier work. Ada Hayden at 4:00 then?

Anonymous said...

ada hayden at 4 it is...i'll try to recruit some isu kiddies to join us

Paul Varnum said...

See you then.