Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Depressed

OK. I admit it. I'm depressed. Maybe its because there is only one race left on my calender this year. Maybe its because I skipped out on the now epic race that everyone will still be talking about years from now. Or maybe (likely) because we've now had RAIN for 5 days straight! This sucks. Oh, well. I guess my long winter break started a few days early.

I'm hoping for total slop at Newton on the 28th! I'm gonna be there regardless of the conditions. I've had my 'cross wimp out for the year.

5 comments:

Paul said...

Paul, don't worry about it man! Hit up the next one and you will be fine. Remember, you saved yourself some bike damage in staying home.

I will admit that this weather does suck though!

Paul Varnum said...

I'm just kidding OP. I'm not really depressed. I'm just having fun with words. Not to worry.

But the endless rain is really starting to cramp my style.

Paul said...

Now that is depressing!

%^)

BB said...

Paul - it's "depressing" to see you cyberbullying yourself as a wimp. ;-)

There will be more mud and rain and cross in the future. Next time around you can take your wimp t-shirt off and go out to race so you will be able to enjoy the pleasures of dealing with your drivetrain and components post mud fest.

Paul Varnum said...

Bruce -

You're right. I should go out and ride so I got something to write about and get this stupid post off the front. BRB.