Monday, October 09, 2006

Another Iowa Games Gold in the House!

I had trouble uploading pictures from the Iowa Games XC on Saturday. Tonight I got it done. Here they are:

Keaton at the starting line (number 112):


Keaton mixing it up with the race leaders (Mike Johnson -106 finished first, and Paul Meyermann - 101 finished second):



He looked strong after the first lap:



and he looked stong at the finish:



Finishing in classic style:



Another Iowa Games Gold in the house:


Christy has one. Keaton has one. Somehow I've gotta get one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad luck about the mechanical. It was the Pit's retribution for your self imposed ban. You see, you hurt it's feelings.

Your turn next year to bring home the gold...along with another for each of the other two in your household.

Paul Varnum said...

I suppose I had some bad karma on my side because of horse intolerance. Who woulda thunk a gravel pit could have feelings.

Christy's racing days may be over. Although, she was asking about the MB clinic for women that Jane Riesen is putting on. Did you hear about that? Would your SO be interested?