Friday, December 14, 2007

A little Muddy

I'm guessing it's a little muddy in Kansas City at the Cyclocross nationals

I snagged this picture of Steve Tilford winning the 45-49 title.


Yup, just a little muddy. Oh, and yup, that's my age group. I've seen him race. He's just a smidge faster than me.

Our own Thad Neil finished 24th in the +30 B race on Thursday. He was less than two minutes away from a top 10 finish. Pretty damn good in a national race. These guys are all good. People don't travel 1000 miles to a race because they suck at it.

Results and more photos are here. Six inches of snow predicted for the weekend down there. It should be a good one!

2 comments:

Carl Buchanan said...

idge faster than you? Pffftt. I think you can take him.

Paul Varnum said...

I think he could carry his bike around the whole course and still kick my ass.