Monday, December 03, 2007

Camera Dump

Its been a while since I posted anything substantial, no that this post will have any substance either. Here goes.

I'm not the only thing that Charlie has been tipping over.


My last ride on the dirt before state 'cross.


It was a great day.


Went to state 'cross with Bryan. He got second in cat 3. Sweet


Boredom on the ride home.



Glad somebody's watchin the road.


I won a sweet pair of Oakleys.


Damn! Put a lot of miles on the truck this summer riding my bike. Go figure.


Keep scrolling if you got a weak stomach.



Somehow I had the presence of mind to take this picture on the way to the emergency room. The bump isn't so big now, but its still there.



Bryan and I share a birthday almost. He's 21, and I'm way past 2 times that.


Apparently you can't shave with a broken collarbone. It's a rule or something.


I might get out on a bike again, if this ice ever melts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like how they wrote the majority of their letter in some other language and then ended "I thank. good bye friend."

Paul Varnum said...

The comment was in Portuguese, and was spam for a Internet service provider in Brazil.

I may be a comment whore, but even I have my limits. Comment deleted.

BB said...

I thought for a minute there you were wearing a necktie at the bar. Then I realized it was your arm sling.

Nice collarbone shot. Ouch! Has that bump completely gone away, or is there still some protrusion?

The scene Chuckles created looks familiar. Dogs in the house makes for never a dull moment...

P.S. I signed up at USA Cycling today for '08.

Paul Varnum said...

Bruce

No necktie at the bar for me, just the sling. This sling is for rent now. Not something that I would wish on someone, but I've got a few tips to aid in recovery.

The bump will be there forever. Well, at least as long as I last. I liken it to a car with 70,000 miles. Sure, I've got a few dings, but I've also got lots of good miles left in me!