Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Cycling Trifecta

I went out for a gravel ride with Bryan and Alex this afternoon. I took them out on some of my favorite gravel routes. It rocked. They rocked. I sucked. Oh, well.

I took a few pics. Bryan borrowed my Rig to see what this whole mountain biking thing was about:


Alex rockin' on the 'crosscheck.


Check it out! We got Bryan to ride a mountain bike on single track!


Alex descending on the 'crosscheck.


We did a couple of hours of gravel and single track. To complete the trifecta, we did a little pavement going back.


We are doing it again next Wednesday if you are interested.

3 comments:

bontrag said...

Thanks for the good route and great beer. Thanks for the pics too. I always say, nah, don't need to get a camera, but it's cool to see the pics after the fact.

Paul Varnum said...

I'm sure it gets annoying with me always snapping pics. But I gotta snap about a 100 to get one good one.

Anonymous said...

Back in the day at Sugar Bottom. Me afer finishing: "Man, my back hurts, does yours?" Fellow rider: "Yea, man that was rough out there." Apparently Sugar Bottom hasn't changed. Good to see you are still riding Paul, Nick