Thursday, March 06, 2008

Weekend Plans

OK. Here's the deal. On Saturday it will be cold (5 degrees) in the morning. That means that the gravel will be blissfully slop-free for a few hours. I'm going to go out at about 9:00 for two hours. I'll probably head east on 170th. You are welcome to join me if you wish. You can ride out here, and we'll leave from here, you can ride with me in spirit, or you can just give me a call when I'm out riding. It's all up to you. If you wanna ride for more than two hours, you better start earlier, or mount fenders, cause its gonna get sloppy after 11:00 AM, and I want nothing to do with that right now.

For Sunday, I'm riding on pavement (GASP - I warned you) with Bryan and Matthew Hoffman (no, not that Mat Hoffman - I asked). We're leaving from the The Cafe at 10:00 AM. All are welcome. We plan to do about three hours, the direction will depend on the wind, and Bryan wants to go easy cause he's having some weird alien biopsies and probing done the following Tuesday. Going easy for him means balls to the wall for me, so it will be a great weekend!

If you want to join in the fun, leave a comment or give me a call at 515-290-7789.

3 comments:

Paul said...

I am up for Saturday morning Paul! I need about 2 hours!

I will plan on being at your place BEFORE 9:00!

mr. f. g. superman said...

I'm coming!

Kidding. Wish I could. Have fun gentlemen.

Paul Varnum said...

OP -

I was thinking of you when I wrote this post. I'll be ready, and we'll have fun!

Ineb -

Ahh, I thought you were serious for a second. Next time. You know that you are always welcome, and that there is a cold one in the fridge with you name on it afterwards.