Monday, June 11, 2007

Catching Up

I haven't been posting much because after the crash last weekend, I pretty much took the week off. I did go out with Christy on Tuesday:






On Saturday Cory organized a work day a Peterson's. Several of us (Cory, Paul, Emily, Alex, Will, and Will's SO) spent about three hours repairing the damage done by: 1. A river, 2. horses, and 3. An endloader.





Apparently Story County had the endloader out there on muddy trails trying to fix the damage done by the river. And these people are suppose to be the trail managers??? Haven't they heard of hand tools? Oh, well. My feeling about Peterson's are well documented.





Later that night, I took the single speed out there to see if the horses had undone any of our hard work. On the way home I almost ran over this cutie out in the prairie.




Yesterday I drove up to Webster City to go for a long, hard ride with Thad and Chris. I went into it knowing that I was going to get my teeth kicked in cause these two guys are both extremly stong riders.


This was my view for much of the day.





Thad's healing up nicely.


I lost track of the number of times that we went up and down the Des Moines river hills. Holy crap! I was a zombie for the last 30 miles of the ride. They were both nice enought to drag my sorry ass back and prop me up in my truck for the drive home. Thanks guys!

No comments: