Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Gone Skiing

All work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy, and I guess I've never been accused of being dull, so its off for a little play time in the mountains for me. That's right - I'm going skiing for a few days!

I know that Gravèlo gets a little nervous any time I try a hobby other than cycling, but don't worry. This isn't a new obsession, I'm renewing a long time love.

My brother and I have been skiing since college, and as soon as our boys were able, we started taking them along. None of us is very good because we only get out a few days a year. But we have fun, and its a great way to break up the winter.

I'll post some pics if I get a chance.

2 comments:

Travel Gravel said...

Please stay away from any boat shows, and I know that horse people have saddles that look like a huge Brooks, but I trust you to go skiing I guess! Have fun, and don't bust anything but powder!

Paul Varnum said...

No problem Greg! I'll try not to break anythin important. We had some discussion at work about whether it would be better to break something above or below the waist in my line of work. In the end we decided the worst (best?) thing I could break would be my jaw, cause then I couldn't talk for a while.