Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just Like Riding a Bike


Hey! I rode my bike today!

I had fun. I got dropped. I still had fun. It was good to get out.

I got a call for OP on Saturday night wanting to know if I wanted to go for a ride. "Sure", I said. I was glad to have someone get me off the couch. I've been pretty sedentary during January, and it was time to get moving.

I took off around 9 AM, planning on meeting OP at his place at at 9:30. After arriving at OP's place, I found out that a Carney, Matt, and Nick would be in attendance. Oops. I hadn't trained for this. Sings, "One of these things is not like the other . . ."

I hung on for a while. It was good while it lasted.

4 comments:

Paul said...

SWEET! An update! I am so glad you made it Paul! We will try to get out at a pace for us guys!

Paul Varnum said...

It was short and sweet, but it was an update. More to come.

Travel Gravel said...

What?! Varnum updates? This is momentus! Goodonya Tall Paul. I would have loved to cross tracks with you guys, maybe soon? Later!

Paul Varnum said...

Greg,

Looking forward to getting out with you again. It looks like the hand it healing well?